Needle Thread Machine Class - MarchRegular price $35.00
This will be a monthly re-occurring class, to be held on the 4th Tuesday of the month. Class is suitable for the novice and experienced sewist.
- Needle types, packaging, terminology, applications
- Thread terminology, types, applications
- Relationship of needle, thread, and fabric to machine performance.
- How to safely/appropriately, clean/lubricate your machine at home
- How to safely store and travel with your machine
- Warranties and why they matter
Pen & Paper (for note taking)
Sewing Machine (in working order), corresponding machine user manual, and toolkit that came with the machine (screwdriver, cleaning brush, oil you currently use, etc.)